This high quality, highly detailed, Hawaiian outrigger canoe model is fully assembled and ready for display (not a kit). Shipped with the mast and sail folded down, assembles in minutes.
This beautiful Hawaiian outrigger sailing canoe model is handcrafted from 100% highest quality wood. It is then painted with an outer coat of clear vanish. The hull is constructed using plank on bulkhead method, each strip of wood is carefully joined together to form a smooth hull.
Details on this traditional Hawaiian sailing canoe include interior ribs, outrigger with hiking out platform, hand stiched cloth sail, wooden base with metal nameplate and many more details...
The Hawaiian sailing canoe model measures 25.25" long from front to rear. It's a fabulous model boat that will be a conversation piece for any room or office.
Highlights about this canoe model:
- 100% hand built from scratch using “plank on frame” construction method
- Included with this expert canoe model is a solid wood base with a brass name plat
- Size: 25.25" overall length x 24" height x 10" width
- Condition: New (fully assembled)
- Up to 50 hours where required to finish this model boat
- Completed model contains hundreds of details created by skillful master craftsmen.
- Made of finest 100% wood.
- All the wood is naturally seasoned and kiln dried before use to make sure that the completed product withstands any climate
- Extensive research through original plans and pictures make this model authentic
- This model went through a demanding quality control process before leaving the workshop