Terms and Conditions
CaptJimsCargo offers the following Store Policies:
- We accept payment via PayPal (which includes Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express and e-checks).
- We can accept credit card orders through PayPal, regardless of whether or not you are a PayPal member.
- We also accept credit card payment via Braintree (which includes Visa, Mastercard, Discover and American Express).
- We accept international payments via PayPal.
- We also accept Cashier's, Business and Personal Checks (however these types of payments must first clear our bank before any items are shipped - usually 5 to 10 business days).
MA Sales Tax:
- Massachusetts residents will be charged a 6.25% sales tax.
- Item will be shipped within 1 to 4 business days of payment received confirmation.
- Free shipping only available within the continental 48 U.S. States.
- A tracking number will be provided after the item has shipped out.
- Packing: Models & furniture are securely packed with foam sheets, peanuts or bubble wraps. Most of the items are shipped double boxes. All tall ships expert level are fully assembled and packed in an extremely secure wooden crate which is boxed and sometimes double box.
- Customs: International buyers are responsible for all customs fees & duties. Please contact your local post office for rates.
Returns, Exchanges & Refunds:
- 100% money-back guarantee if not satisfied.
- For damaged or defective items: Report any damage or defectiveness within 14 days of shipment arrival. The item will be replaced or a refund will be issued for the full cost of the item when replacement is unavailable. To get a replacement, please simply return the item (It's the buyers responsibility to return the shipment within 14 days after notifying us). Please contact us to get a return authorization, for all other reasons a restocking fee is applied.
- All items were in stock at the time of listing.
- If an item should run out of stock you will be given the option of a full refund or backorder.
- Please note that this online store is built utilizing the latest security available and is secured by GeoTrust QuickSSL. When you enter your personal information you are protected by a GeoTrust Secure SSL Certificate which provides a secure, encrypted transaction between your Web browser and CaptJimsCargo. You can verify this by noting your web browser URL address starts with https:// instead of http://, the s on the end of http signifies you are protected by a secure SSL Certificate. You can also click on the GeoTrust Logo to see "The following site has been issued a QuickSSL™ certificate to enable server security" and for more verification information.
- CaptJimsCargo is committed to protecting your privacy. We will not sell or disclose any information that identifies you to a third party without your prior approval. We may use the information we collect to periodically notify you about new services or special offers we think you'll find valuable. If you would rather not receive this information, you may send an e-mail to email@example.com with 'unsubscribe' as the subject line.
- CaptJimsCargo does not sell, trade or rent your personal information to others.