This highly detailed, expert level, Harvey Baltimore Clipper model is fully assembled and ready for display (not a kit).
This Harvey tall ship model was specially designed & built by the plank on bulkhead method (joining multiple small pieces of wood like Rosewood, Mahogany, Teak and other exotic tropical wood together on the hull). The Schooner model is built exactly to scale as the original Harvey Baltimore Clipper was with many details. The task required skillful craftsmen hundreds of hours to accomplish.
The Harvey Baltimore Clipper schooner model measures 35" long from bow to stern. It's a fabulous boat model that will be a conversation piece for any room or office.
Highlights about this model Harvey Baltimore Clipper Schooner:
- 100% hand built from scratch using “plank on bulkhead” construction method
- Included with this expert level sailboat model is a solid wood base with a brass name plate
- Size: 35" overall length x 26" height x 8.3" width
- Base Size: 15.75" Length x 5" width
- Condition: New (fully assembled)
- Hundreds of hours where required to finish this model sailboat
- Completed model contains thousands of details created by skillful master craftsmen
- Made of finest wood like Rosewood, Mahogany, Teak and other exotic tropical wood
- Chrome and brass fittings and ornaments constitute the excellence of this model
- Extensive research through original plans and pictures make this model authentic
- This model went through a demanding quality control process before leaving the workshop