This highly detailed, expert level, Cutty Sark tall ship model is fully assembled and ready for display (not a kit).
This tall ship model was specially designed & built by the plank on bulkhead method (joining multiple small pieces of wood like Rosewood, Mahogany, Teak and other exotic tropical wood together on the hull). The clipper ship model is built exactly to scale as the original Cutty Sark was with many details. The task required skillful craftsmen hundreds of hours to accomplish.
A special feature of this Cutty Sark model is that there are no sails, which allows you to see all of the detail of the rigging, yards and masts.
The model measures 34.5" long from bow to stern. It's a beautiful ship model that is sure to become a treasured family heirloom.
Highlights about this Cutty Sark model tall ship:
- 100% hand built from scratch using “plank on bulkhead” construction method
- Included with this expert level tall ship model is a solid wood base with a brass name plate
- Size: 34.5" overall length x 24.5" height x 12" width
- Condition: New (fully assembled)
- Hundreds of hours where required to finish this model sailboat
- Completed model contains thousands of details created by skillful master craftsmen
- Made of finest wood like Rosewood, Mahogany, Teak and other exotic tropical wood
- Chrome and brass fittings and ornaments constitute the excellence of this model
- Extensive research through original plans and pictures make this model authentic
- This model went through a demanding quality control process before leaving the workshop