This high quality, highly detailed, expert level, Harvey clipper ship model privateer is fully assembled and ready for display (not a kit).
This Harvey privateer model was specially designed & built by the plank on bulkhead method (joining multiple small pieces of wood like Rosewood, Mahogany, Teak and other exotic tropical wood together on the hull). The sailboat model is built exactly to scale as the original Harvey Baltimore Clipper was with many details. The task required skillful craftsmen hundreds of hours to accomplish.
The model measures 35" long from bow to stern. It's a beautiful boat model that is sure to become a treasured family heirloom.
Highlights about this Baltimore Clipper model tall ship:
- 100% hand built from scratch using “plank on bulkhead” construction method
- Included with this intermediate level sailboat model is a solid wood base with a brass name plate
- Size: 35" overall length x 26" height x 8.3" width
- Base Size: 16.5" Length x 5 1/8" width
- Condition: New (fully assembled)
- Hundreds of hours where required to finish this model sailboat
- Completed model contains thousands of details created by skillful master craftsmen
- Made of finest wood like Rosewood, Mahogany, Teak and other exotic tropical wood
- Chrome and brass fittings and ornaments constitute the excellence of this model
- Extensive research through original plans and pictures make this model authentic
- This model went through a demanding quality control process before leaving the workshop