This museum quality, highly detailed, Arno Ferrari Hydroplane power speed boat model is fully assembled and ready for display (not a kit).
The Arno Ferrari Hydroplane model is handcrafted from beautiful wood such as rosewood, mahogany, teak, and along with various other exotic wood. The hull is constructed using a plank on bulkhead method, each strip of exotic wood are carefully joined together to form a smooth hull. This speed boat model is completely hand built to spec by skillful and creative master craftsmen.
On the Ferrari Hydroplane, you will find a variety of beautiful handcrafted metal parts such as: metal gauges, metal steering wheel, metal propeller and much more. Including chrome exhaust pipes and detailed stiched leather seats. A wooden stand comes standard with this model.
The model was built according to scale through original plans, pictures and drawings. We absolutely use no plastic parts only the highest quality wood and metal parts.
This model is carefully packed with two thick layers of Styrofoam for a damaged free shipping purpose. This model measures 32" long from bow to stern.
It's a fabulous model that will be a conversation piece for any room or office.
Highlights about this model Arno Ferrari hydroplane speed boat:
- 100% hand built from scratch using plank on bulkhead construction method
- Included with this expert level power boat model is a solid wood base
- Size: 32" overall length x 10" height x 12.5" width
- Condition: New (fully assembled)
- Hundreds of hours where required to finish this model speed boat
- Completed model contains thousands of details created by skillful master craftsmen
- Made of finest wood like Rosewood, Mahogany, Teak and other exotic tropical wood
- Chrome and brass fittings and ornaments constitute the excellence of this model
- Extensive research through original plans and pictures make this model authentic
- This model went through a demanding quality control process before leaving the workshop