This high quality, highly detailed, Chris Craft Runabout power boat model is fully assembled and ready for display (not a kit).
The Chris Craft Runabout model is handcrafted from beautiful mahogany and western red cedar. The hull is constructed using a plank on bulkhead method, each strip of wood is carefully joined together to form a smooth hull. This model is completely hand built to spec by skillful and creative master craftsmen.
The Chris Craft runabout speed boat model is completely varnished with a white cream boot & cove stripe. On the runabout, you will find a variety of beautiful handcrafted chromed brass fittings such as the front windshield frame, dashboard gauges, steering wheel, horns, lights, propeller and more.
This model has two cockpits: the front one is the operating area and the back is the passenger seating areas. All of these cockpits come with detailed stitched leather seats. A detachable wooden stand comes standard with this model.
The model was built according to scale through original plans, pictures and drawings. We absolutely use no plastic parts only the highest quality wood and metal parts.
This model is carefully packed with two thick layers of Styrofoam for damaged free shipping. This model measures 32.5" long from bow to stern.
It's a fabulous model that is sure to become a family heirloom.
Highlights about this model Chris Craft runabout speed boat:
- 100% hand built from scratch using “plank on bulkhead” construction method
- Included with this expert level power boat model is a solid wood base
- ize: 32.5" overall length x 9" height x 9.25" width
- Condition: New (fully assembled)
- Hundreds of hours where required to finish this model sailboat
- Completed model contains thousands of details created by skillful master craftsmen
- Made of finest wood like Rosewood, Mahogany, Teak and other exotic tropical wood
- Chrome and brass fittings and ornaments constitute the excellence of this model
- Extensive research through original plans and pictures make this model authentic
- This model went through a demanding quality control process before leaving the workshop