This high quality, highly detailed, Ferrari Arno XI Hydroplane power boat model is fully assembled (not a kit). You will need to set up for RC by installing your own engine or motor, receiver, servo and other necessary equipment. Included is the necessary parts for the propeller shaft and rudder all made of brass.
The Ferrari Arno XI Hydroplane model is handcrafted from beautiful wood such as mahogany and western red cedar. The hull is constructed using a plank on bulkhead method, each strip of exotic wood are carefully joined together to form a smooth hull. Then the hull is sealed inside and outside with clear fiberglass to completely waterproof it. This model is completely hand built to spec by skillful and creative master craftsmen.
On the Ferrari Arno XI Hydroplane, you will find a variety of beautiful handcrafted metal parts such as: metal gauges, metal steering wheel, metal foot pedals and much more all made of solid brass. Including gorgeous chrome exhaust pipes and detailed stitched leather seats. A wooden stand comes standard with this model.
The Ferrari Arno XI Hydroplane model was built according to scale through original plans, pictures and drawings. We absolutely use no plastic parts only the highest quality wood and metal parts.
This model is carefully packed with two thick layers of Styrofoam for a damaged free shipping purpose. This model measures 33.5" long from bow to stern.
It's a fabulous model that is sure to be a conversation piece and to impress both on the water and off, in your room or office.
Highlights about this model hydroplane speed boat:
- 100% hand built from scratch using “plank on bulkhead” construction method
- Included with this expert level power boat model is a solid wood base
- Size: 33.5" overall length x 10" height x 14" width
- Condition: New (fully assembled)
- Hundreds of hours where required to finish this model speed boat
- Completed model contains thousands of details created by skillful master craftsmen
- Made of finest wood like Mahogany and Western Red Cedar
- Chromed brass fittings and ornaments constitute the excellence of this model
- Extensive research through original plans and pictures make this model authentic
- This model went through a demanding quality control process before leaving the workshop