This high quality, highly detailed, 1955 Chris Craft Cobra 21 Runabout Speed Boat Model is fully assembled and ready for display (not a kit).
The Chris Craft Cobra 21 runabout model is handcrafted from beautiful mahogany wood, along with western red cedar and rosewood. The hull is constructed using a plank on bulkhead method, each strip of wood is carefully joined together to form a smooth hull. This model is completely hand built to spec by skillful and creative master craftsmen.
This Chris Craft Cobra speed boat model has been hand varnished with many coats of clear varnish. The bottom is painted white and there is a blue boot stripe. The Cobra model's deck is a mix of cedar strips and mahogany. On the runabout model, you will find a variety of beautiful handcrafted cast chromed & brass metal parts such as: metal front windshield frame, detailed gauges, steering wheel, running lights, cleats, brass propeller, rudder and much more.
The cockpits have detailed hand stitched brown & white leather seats and white leather trim. The tail fin and engine hatch are painted gold with a Chris Craft logo at the top of the fin. A wooden stand comes standard with this model.
The model was built according to scale through original plans, pictures and drawings. There are absolutely no plastic parts only the highest quality wood and metal parts.
This model is carefully packed within two thick layers of Styrofoam for damaged free shipping. This model measures 33" long from bow to stern.
The classic 1955 Chris Craft Cobra 21 speed boat is a beautiful runabout model that is sure to become a treasured family heirloom.
Highlights about this classic runabout model boat:
- 100% hand built from scratch using “plank on bulkhead” construction method
- Included with this expert level power boat model is a solid wood base
- Size: 33" overall length x 10" height x 10.5" width
- Condition: New (fully assembled)
- Hundreds of hours where required to finish this model sailboat
- Completed model contains thousands of details created by skillful master craftsmen
- Made of finest Mahogany wood and other exotic tropical wood
- Chrome and brass fittings and ornaments constitute the excellence of this model
- Extensive research through original plans and pictures make this model authentic
- This model went through a demanding quality control process before leaving the workshop