This high quality, highly detailed, Chris Craft Runabout Speed Boat Model is fully assembled and ready for display (not a kit).
The Chris Craft runabout model is handcrafted from beautiful mahogany wood, along with western red cedar and rosewood. The hull is constructed using a plank on bulkhead method, each strip of wood is carefully joined together to form a smooth hull. This model is completely hand built to spec by skillful and creative master craftsmen.
This Chris Craft powerboat has been hand varnished with many coats of clear varnish. There is a cream white bootstripe. On the runabout model, you will find a variety of beautiful handcrafted cast chromed & brass metal parts such as: metal front windshield frame, detailed gauges, steering wheel, horns, running lights, brass propeller, rudder and much more.
This model has two cockpits: the front one is the operating area and the back is a passenger seating area. All of the cockpits have detailed hand stitched brown leather seats. Two flags are included, a Chris Craft pennant and a USA Ensign flag. A wooden stand comes standard with this model.
The model was built according to scale through original plans, pictures and drawings. There are absolutely no plastic parts only the highest quality wood and metal parts.
This model is carefully packed within two thick layers of Styrofoam for damaged free shipping. This model measures 24.5" long from bow to stern.
The classic Chris Craft speed boat is a beautiful runabout model that is sure to become a treasured family heirloom.
Highlights about this classic runabout model boat:
- 100% hand built from scratch using “plank on bulkhead” construction method
- Included with this expert level power boat model is a solid wood base
- Size: 24.5" overall length x 7.75" height x 7" width
- Condition: New (fully assembled)
- Hundreds of hours where required to finish this model speed boat
- Completed model contains thousands of details created by skillful master craftsmen
- Made of finest Mahogany wood and other exotic tropical wood
- Chrome and brass fittings and ornaments constitute the excellence of this model
- Extensive research through original plans and pictures make this model authentic
- This model went through a demanding quality control process before leaving the workshop