Noah's Ark Encounter Boat Open Hull Model 33" Replica
This highly detailed, high quality, intermediate level, Noah's Ark Encounter Boat open hull model 33" is fully assembled and ready for display (not a kit).
This Noah's Ark Encounter boat model was specially designed & built by the plank on bulkhead method (joining multiple small pieces of natural red cedar wood together on the hull). The Noah's Ark model is built exactly to scale as the actual replica Noah's Ark Encounter Boat was with many details. The task required skillful craftsmen hundreds of hours to accomplish.
The model features intricate details such as a cutaway open hull with metal crafted animals, wood stand with “Noah’s Ark” nameplate, working open and close entrance, and much more.
This is a replica of the Noah's Ark encounter boat which features a full-size Noah’s Ark built according to the dimensions given in the Bible. Spanning 510 feet long, 85 feet wide, and 51 feet high, this modern engineering marvel amazes visitors young and old. Ark Encounter is situated in beautiful Grant County in Williamstown, Kentucky, halfway between Cincinnati and Lexington and right off I-75.
The model measures overall 33" long from bow to stern. It's a fabulous Noah's Ark model that will be a conversation piece for any room and is sure to become a prized Christian Bible decor heirloom.
Highlights about this historic model boat:
- 100% hand built from scratch using “plank on bulkhead” construction method
- Included with this intermediate level boat model is a solid wood base with a brass name plate
- Size: 33" overall length x 8" height x 6" width
- Condition: New (fully assembled)
- Hundreds of hours where required to finish this model boat
- Completed model contains thousands of details created by skillful master craftsmen
- Made of finest Natural Red Cedar Wood
- Metal and brass fittings and ornaments constitute the excellence of this model
- Extensive research through original plans and pictures make this model authentic
- This model went through a demanding quality control process before leaving the workshop