This Boston Whitehall tender rowing boat model is fully assembled and ready for display (not a kit).
This Boston Whitehall model pulling boat was specially designed & built by the plank on bulkhead method (joining multiple small pieces of wood like Rosewood, Mahogany, Teak and other exotic tropical wood together on the hull). The rowing boat model is built exactly to scale as an original New York or Boston Whitehall was with many details. The task required skillful craftsmen hundreds of hours to accomplish.
The model sits on a wooden stand and is ready to be display. This model is shipped fully assembled. Just the perfect gift for home or office decorator, boat enthusiast or passionate collector.
Highlights about this rowing model boat:
- 100% hand built from scratch using “plank on bulkhead” construction method
- Included with this Tender boat model is a wood base and name plate
- Size: 24.5" overall length x 6" height x 6" width
- Condition: New (fully assembled)
- Made of finest wood like Rosewood, Mahogany, Teak and other exotic tropical wood
- Extensive research through original plans and pictures make this model authentic
- This model went through a demanding quality control process before leaving the workshop
More Rowing Boat Tender, Canoe & Kayak Models Are Available.