This high quality, highly detailed, expert level, Caribbean Pirate tall ship model is fully assembled and ready for display (not a kit).
This model is based on a typical Caribbean pirate ship. Many details include the front Bull's Head figure head, pirates on the deck, pirate flag and many more fine details make this model a "must have" for any pirate enthusiast. This tall ship model was specially designed & built by the plank on bulkhead method (joining multiple small pieces of wood like Rosewood, Mahogany, Teak and other exotic tropical wood together on the hull).
Besides the hundreds of details that tall ships have, this model has 5 little pirate men and women made of metal. The bull head is made of a special plastic composite. All decorative items along port and starboard and in the stern are cast metal parts. The sails is made off fabric and all the lines are sewn. The deck is made of individual planks and looks fantastic.
This is an Exclusive Edition Model Ship, where each model is uniquely identified by a serial number, which is laser cut to the hull of each model. In this edition, we are able to identify the production date of a model, the material that was used on the model, the craftsmen who worked on each area of the model, the individual who inspected the model and also the professional packaging staff. Quality is our number 1 priority, thus all steps are thoroughly supervised from the beginning to the end of making each model.
This model measures 37" long from bow to stern. It's a fabulous pirate ship that will be a conversation piece for any room or office.
Highlights about this Pirate Ship Model Sailboat:
- 100% hand built from scratch using “plank on bulkhead” construction method
- Included with this expert level tall ship model is a solid wood base with a brass name plate
- Size: 37" overall length x 32" height x 11 1/2" width (80cm x 78cm x 20cm)
- Condition: New (fully assembled)
- Hundreds of hours where required to finish this model sailboat
- Completed model contains thousands of details created by skillful master craftsmen
- Made of finest wood like Rosewood, Mahogany, Teak and other exotic tropical wood
- Chrome and brass fittings and ornaments constitute the excellence of this model
- Extensive research through original plans and pictures make this model authentic
- This model went through a demanding quality control process before leaving the workshop