This handcrafted, expert level, highly detailed, HMS Endeavour cut-away tall ship model is fully assembled and ready for display (not a kit).
This fully assembled HMS Endeavour ship model is a fully finished planked model on one side, and a cut-away view on the other showing all decks, structural and internal details on the other. Internal details include cast metal crew members, ballast stones, furniture, numerous barrels and detailed framework.
This tall ship model was specially designed & built by the plank on bulkhead method (joining multiple small pieces of wood like Rosewood, Mahogany, Teak and other exotic tropical wood together on the hull). The tall ship model is built exactly to scale as the original HMS Endeavour was with many details. The task required skillful craftsmen hundreds of hours to accomplish.
The model measures 37" long overall from bow to stern. It's a historical & famous ship model that will be a conversation piece for any room or office.
Highlights about this HMS Endeavour model tall ship:
- 100% hand built from scratch using “plank on bulkhead” construction method
- Included with this expert level tall ship model is a solid wood base with a brass name plate
- Size: 37" overall length x 33.5" overall height x 11.5" overall width
- Condition: New (fully assembled)
- Hundreds of hours where required to finish this model sailboat
- Completed model contains thousands of details created by skillful master craftsmen
- Made of finest wood like Rosewood, Mahogany, Teak and other exotic tropical wood
- Chrome and brass fittings and ornaments constitute the excellence of this model
- Extensive research through original plans and pictures make this model authentic
- This model went through a demanding quality control process before leaving the workshop