This high quality, highly detailed, expert level, HMS Victory model is fully assembled and ready for display (not a kit). The model comes complete with a wooden table top display case, both items will be shipped safely together (but separately) via FedEx Ground. You will have to install the model into the display case.
This HMS Victory Model was specially designed & built by the plank on bulkhead method (joining multiple small pieces of wood like Rosewood, Mahogany, Teak and other exotic tropical wood together on the hull). The tall ship model is built exactly to scale as the original HMS Victory Nelson's Flagship was with many details. The task required skillful craftsmen hundreds of hours to accomplish. You can view and purchase the HMS Victory 30" Model separately here.
The Opening Front Display Case is made out of hardwood and has a dark mahogany finish. With it's distinctive design it will add elegance and beauty when displayed in your home or office. It is 100% fully assembled and comes with plexiglass panels installed on all sides. A very nice feature of the display case is that it has an opening front door panel which allows for easily installing or removing your tall ship or sailboat model. The display case measures 35.4" length x 13.5" width x 29.5" height. You can view and purchase the Opening Front Display Case separately here.
The model measures 30" long from bow to stern. It's a fabulous boat model that will be a conversation piece for any room or office.
Highlights about this model tall ship:
- 100% hand built from scratch using “plank on bulkhead” construction method
- Included with this intermediate level sailboat model is a solid wood base with a brass name plate
- Size: 30" overall length x 27" height x 10" width
- Size Display Case: 35.4" long x 29.5" tall x 13.5" wide
- Condition: New (fully assembled)
- Hundreds of hours where required to finish this model sailboat
- Completed model contains thousands of details created by skillful master craftsmen.
- Made of finest wood like Rosewood, Mahogany, Teak and other exotic tropical wood.
- Chrome and brass fittings and ornaments constitute the excellence of this model
- Extensive research through original plans and pictures make this model authentic
- This model went through a demanding quality control process before leaving the workshop