This high quality, highly detailed, expert level, HMS Victory tall ship model is fully assembled and ready for display (not a kit). The model comes complete with a wooden floor display case with legs, both items will be shipped safely together (but separately) on a wood pallet via Ground freight. You will have to install the model into the display case.
This HMS Victory Model was specially designed & built by the plank on bulkhead method (joining multiple small pieces of wood like Rosewood, Mahogany, Teak and other exotic tropical wood together on the hull). The ship model is built exactly to scale as the original Lord Nelson's Flagship the HMS Victory was with many details. The task required skillful craftsmen hundreds of hours to accomplish. You can view and purchase the HMS Victory 37" Model separately here.
The floor display case with legs is made out of hardwood and has a dark mahogany finish. With it's distinctive design it will add elegance and beauty when displayed in your home or office. It is 100% fully assembled and comes with plexiglass panels installed on all sides. The case features curves on the sides which enables it to accommodate tall ship models with wide yards. The display case measures 40" long x 69" tall x 13.75" wide. Some assembly is required, you only need to attach the legs (removed for shipping). You can view and purchase the Floor Display Case separately here.
The HMS Victory model measures 37" long from bow to stern. This magnificent & historic warship model is sure to become a treasured family heirloom.
Highlights about this historic tall ship model:
- 100% hand built from scratch using “plank on frame” construction method
- Included with this expert level tall ship model is a solid wood base with a brass name plate
- Size: 37" overall length x 36" height x 12" width
- Size Display Case: 40" long x 69" tall x 13.75" wide
- Condition: New (fully assembled)
- Hundreds of hours where required to finish this model sailboat
- Completed model contains thousands of details created by skillful master craftsmen.
- Made of finest wood like Rosewood, Mahogany, Teak and other exotic tropical wood.
- Chrome and brass fittings and ornaments constitute the excellence of this model
- Extensive research through original plans and pictures make this model authentic
- This model went through a demanding quality control process before leaving the workshop