This high quality, intermediate level, Drakkar Dragon Viking ship model is fully assembled and ready for display (not a kit). This item requires some semi-assembly you will need to raise up the mast.
This viking ship model was specially designed & built by the plank on bulkhead method (joining multiple small pieces of wood like Rosewood, Mahogany, Teak and other exotic tropical wood together on the hull). The sailboat model is built exactly to scale as the original Drakkar Dragon Viking Ship was with many details. The task required skillful craftsmen hundreds of hours to accomplish.
Some nice features of this model is the cast metal dragon head, oar racks and the lapstrake hull.
The model measures 15" long from bow to stern. It's a fabulous ship model that will be a conversation piece for any room or office.
Highlights about this model Drakkar Dragon Viking ship:
- 100% hand built from scratch using “plank on bulkhead” construction method
- Included with this intermediate level sailboat model is a solid wood base with a brass name plate
- Size: 15" overall length x 12.5" height x 9" width
- Condition: New (fully assembled) you just need to raise up the mast
- Hundreds of hours where required to finish this model sailboat
- Completed model contains thousands of details created by skillful master craftsmen
- Made of finest wood like Rosewood, Mahogany, Teak and other exotic tropical wood
- Chrome and brass fittings and ornaments constitute the excellence of this model
- Extensive research through original plans and pictures make this model authentic
- This model went through a demanding quality control process before leaving the workshop