This high quality, intermediate level, Handcrafted Seguin Tug Boat Model is fully assembled and ready for display (not a kit).
This Seguin Tug Boat Model was specially designed & built by the plank on bulkhead method (joining multiple small pieces of wood like Rosewood, Mahogany, Teak and other exotic tropical wood together on the hull). The work boat model is built exactly to scale as the Seguin Steam Towboat was with many details. The task required skillful craftsmen hundreds of hours to accomplish.
The Steam Towboat model measures 26" long from bow to stern. It's a fabulous steam boat model that will be a conversation piece for any room, office.
Highlights about this historic model Seguin Tug Boat Steam Towboat:
- 100% hand built from scratch using “plank on bulkhead” construction method
- Included with this intermediate level boat model is a solid wood base with a brass name plate
- Size: 26" overall length x 23" height x 6" width
- Condition: New (fully assembled)
- Hundreds of hours where required to finish this model boat
- Completed model contains thousands of details created by skillful master craftsmen.
- Made of finest wood like Rosewood, Mahogany, Teak and other exotic tropical wood.
- Chrome and brass fittings and ornaments constitute the excellence of this model
- Extensive research through original plans and pictures make this model authentic
- This model went through a demanding quality control process before leaving the workshop