This high quality, highly detailed, expert level, RMS Titanic White Star Line ocean liner model with lights is fully assembled and ready for display (not a kit).
A special feature of this RMS Titanic White Star Line ocean liner model is that it is electrically lighted, this creates a striking effect in the dark with deck lighting and most of the cabin ports (windows) lighted. Included also with this Titanic model with lights is the original USA, UK and White Star Line Flags.
This RMS Titanic with lights model ship was specially designed & built by the plank on bulkhead method (joining multiple small pieces of wood like Rosewood, Mahogany, Teak and other exotic tropical wood together on the hull). The cruise ship model is built exactly to scale and painted as an original Titanic Ocean Liner was including the Yellow stripe. The task required skillful craftsmen hundreds of hours to accomplish.
This is an Exclusive Edition Model Ship, where each model is uniquely identified by a serial number, which is laser cut to the hull of each model. In this edition, we are able to identify the production date of a model, the material that was used on the model, the craftsmen who worked on each area of the model, the individual who inspected the model and also the professional packaging staff. Quality is our number 1 priority, thus all steps are thoroughly supervised from the beginning to the end of making each model.
The Titanic originally had a gold stripe, but it was changed to a yellow stripe.
The model measures 32" long from bow to stern. It's a beautiful model ocean liner that will be a conversation piece for any room or office.
Highlights about this historic RMS Titanic White Star Line ocean liner model:
- 100% hand built from scratch using “plank on bulkhead” construction method
- Included with this expert level boat model is a solid wood base with a brass name plate
- Size: 32" overall length x 13" height x 4" width
- Condition: New (fully assembled)
- Hundreds of hours where required to finish this model boat
- Completed model contains thousands of details created by skillful master craftsmen
- Made of finest wood like Rosewood, Mahogany, Teak and other exotic tropical wood
- Chrome and brass fittings and ornaments constitute the excellence of this model
- Extensive research through original plans and pictures make this model authentic
- This model went through a demanding quality control process before leaving the workshop