This high quality, highly detailed, RMS Titanic Ocean Liner model is fully assembled and ready for display (not a kit).
This beautiful RMS Titanic Ocean Liner model is handcrafted from beautiful wood such as rosewood, mahogany, teak and along with various other exotic woods. It is then painted in her original colors with an outer coat of clear vanish. The hull is constructed using plank on bulkhead method, each strip of exotic wood is carefully joined together to form a smooth hull.
There are many eye catching details such as wood teak decks, detailed lifeboats, cranes, rigging, radio wires, railings, stairs, ladders, scoop vents and name plate on the wooden stand. All these detailed ornaments contribute to the value and appeal of this legendary RMS Titanic Ocean Liner Model.
This model is completely hand built by skillful and creative master craftsmen. The Titanic Ocean Liner model was built according to scale through original plans, pictures and drawings.
This model measures 32" long from bow to stern. It's a fabulous model that will be a conversation piece amongst your nautical furniture for any room or office.
Highlights about this model RMS Titanic ocean liner:
- 100% hand built from scratch using “plank on bulkhead” construction method
- Included with this expert level cruise ship model is a solid wood base with a brass name plate
- Size: 32" overall length x 11" height x 4" width (80cm x 28cm x 9.5cm)
- Condition: New (fully assembled)
- Hundreds of hours where required to finish this model
- Completed model contains thousands of details created by skillful master craftsmen
- Made of finest wood like Rosewood, Mahogany and Teak
- Chrome and brass fittings and ornaments constitute the excellence of this model
- Extensive research through original plans and pictures make this model authentic
- This model went through a demanding quality control process before leaving the workshop.