This museum quality, highly detailed, Diamond Princess Cruise Ship model is fully assembled and ready for display (not a kit).
This beautiful Cruise Ship model is handcrafted from beautiful wood such as rosewood, mahogany, teak and along with various other exotic woods. It is then painted in her original colors. The hull is constructed using plank on frame method, each strip of exotic wood is carefully joined together to form a smooth hull.
This model is completely hand built by skillful and creative master craftsmen. The Diamond Princess Cruise Ship model was built according to scale through original plans and pictures.
This model measures 32" long from bow to stern. The Cruise Ship Model will bring back memories from your past cruise trip aboard her for years to come.
Highlights about this cruise ship model:
- 100% hand built from scratch using “plank on frame” construction method
- Included with this Cruise Ship Model is a wood base with a brass name plate
- Size: 32" length x 12.5" height x 6.5" width (81.2cm length x 31.7cm height x 16.5cm width)
- Condition: New Excellent (fully assembled)
- Hundreds of hours where required to finish this model
- Completed model contains thousands of details created by skillful master craftsmen
- Made of finest wood like Rosewood, Mahogany, Teak and other exotic tropical wood
- All the wood is naturally seasoned and kiln dried before use to make sure that the completed product withstands any climate
- Inside the hull, we use high quality epoxy which helps the thin wooden bars to bond close to one another and not split, crack or twist even in variable climatic conditions
- Chrome and brass fittings and ornaments constitute the excellence of this model
- Extensive research through original plans and pictures make this model authentic
- This model went through a demanding quality control process before leaving the workshop