This high quality, highly detailed, power boat model is brand new, fully assembled and ready for display (not a kit). The model comes complete with a wooden table top display case, with SPECIAL PRICING & FREE SHIPPING! Both items will be shipped safely together via FedEx Ground. The display case does require some assembly and you will have to install the model into the display case.
The Chris Craft Triple Cockpit model is handcrafted from beautiful mahogany wood, along with various other exotic wood. The hull is constructed using a plank on bulkhead method, each strip of wood is carefully joined together to form a smooth hull. This model is completely hand built to spec by skillful and creative master craftsmen.
This Chris Craft powerboat has been hand varnished with many coats of clear varnish. On the triple cockpit, you will find a variety of beautiful handcrafted cast chromed & brass metal parts such as: metal front windshield frame, ring gauges, steering wheel, horns, running lights, brass propeller, rudder and much more.
This model has three cockpits: the front one is the operating area and the back 2 are the passenger seating areas. All of these cockpits come with detailed stitched leather seats. A wooden stand comes standard with this model.
The model was built according to scale through original plans, pictures and drawings. We absolutely use no plastic parts only the highest quality wood and metal parts. You can view and purchase the Chris Craft Triple Cockpit 32" Model separately here.
The table top display case is made out of hardwood and has a dark mahogany finish. With it's distinctive design it will add elegance and beauty when displayed in your home or office. It comes with plexiglass panels for all sides. The display case does require some assembly. The display case measures 37.5" long x 15" tall x 14" wide. You can view and purchase the Table Top Display Case separately here.
This model is carefully packed within two thick layers of Styrofoam for damaged free shipping. This model measures 32" long from bow to stern.
The Chris Craft Triple Cockpit is a beautiful model that is sure to become a treasured family heirloom. A painted version of this model is available.
Highlights about this model Chris Craft Triple Cockpit speed boat:
- 100% hand built from scratch using “plank on bulkhead” construction method
- Included with this expert level power boat model is a solid wood base
- Size: 32" overall length x 8.5" height x 9" width
- Size Display Case: 37.5" Length x 14" Width x 15" Height
- Condition: New (fully assembled)
- Hundreds of hours where required to finish this model sailboat
- Completed model contains thousands of details created by skillful master craftsmen
- Made of finest Mahogany wood and other exotic tropical wood
- Chrome and brass fittings and ornaments constitute the excellence of this model
- Extensive research through original plans and pictures make this model authentic
- This model went through a demanding quality control process before leaving the workshop