This XL wooden Pirate Ship Steering Wheel is made of solid Shisham wood (similar to Teak) with a hand painted black finish and has a chrome center hub with a hole & a key way. The Marine Ships Steering Wheel measures an extra large 48" in diameter from handle end to handle end.
There is not a better way to enhance your nautical decor than with a rugged wooden pirate ship steering wheel inside or outside (this ship's wheel can weather the elements).
- Size: 48" diameter
- Finish: Hand painted black
- Shaft size: Approx. 1" diameter
- Key way size: Approx. 1/10"
- Spokes: 8 (masterfully turned and assembled)
- Material: Solid Shisham wood (highly regarded for its ability to weather the elements)
- For Decorative Use Only
- Shipped via oversize shipping, please no PO Box numbers
The perfect nautical gift to complement your recipient's marine furniture decor!