This highly detailed, Small Black Pearl Caribbean Pirate Ship model is fully assembled and ready for display (not a kit).
This Black Pearl Caribbean Pirate Ship model was specially designed & built by the plank on bulkhead method (joining multiple small pieces of wood together on the hull). The boat model is built exactly to scale as the original replica Black Pearl used in the movie "Pirates of the Caribbean" was with lots of detail. The task required skillful craftsmen hundreds of hours to accomplish.
The entire wooden hull is painted dark black just like the replica Black Pearl. The cloth sails are also black and have a new under full sail blown shape. Rigging on the Black Pearl is very detailed with rat lines and lots of wooden blocks (there are no plastic parts). There is a Jolly Roger flag (originally the flag of pirate Calico Jack) flying from the center mast. The pirate ship is mounted on a solid wood base with a metal nameplate.
The model measures 20" long from bow to stern. It's a beautiful ship model that will be a conversation piece for any room or office.
Highlights about this Black Pearl Caribbean model pirate ship:
- 100% hand built from scratch using “plank on frame” construction method
- Included with this expert level ship model is a solid wood base with a brass name plate
- Size: 20" overall length x 19" height x 6.5" width
- Condition: New (fully assembled)
- Hundreds of hours where required to finish this model sailboat
- Completed model contains thousands of details created by skillful master craftsmen
- Made of hard wood and other exotic tropical woods
- Chrome and brass fittings and ornaments constitute the excellence of this model
- Extensive research through original plans and pictures make this model authentic
- This model went through a demanding quality control process before leaving the workshop