This high quality, highly detailed, Brig Lady Washington pirate ship model is fully assembled and ready for display (not a kit).
The Lady Washington replica was made famous when Jack Sparrow hijacked her in the 1st "Pirates Of The Caribbean" Disney film! It was the only complete sailing pirate ship used in the film. The others, including the pirate ship Black Pearl, were temporary sets.
This Lady Washington tall ship model was specially designed & built by the plank on bulkhead method (joining multiple small pieces of wood like Rosewood, Mahogany, Teak and other exotic tropical wood together on the hull). The brig model is built exactly to scale as the original Lady Washington was with many details. The task required skillful craftsmen hundreds of hours to accomplish.
The model measures 25" long from bow to stern (not including the bow sprit). It's a fabulous boat model that will be a conversation piece for any room or office.
Highlights about this model Brig Lady Washington pirate tall ship:
- 100% hand built from scratch using “plank on bulkhead” construction method
- Included with this expert level tall ship model is a solid wood base with a brass name plate
- Size: 25" overall length x 26" height x 5.5" width
- Condition: New (fully assembled)
- Hundreds of hours where required to finish this model sailboat
- Completed model contains thousands of details created by skillful master craftsmen
- Made of finest wood like Rosewood, Mahogany, Teak and other exotic tropical wood
- Chrome and brass fittings and ornaments constitute the excellence of this model
- Extensive research through original plans and pictures make this model authentic
- This model went through a demanding quality control process before leaving the workshop