This museum quality, highly detailed, expert level, tall sailing ship model is fully assembled and ready for display (not a kit).
This Spanish San Felipe tall ship model was specially designed by joining multiple small pieces of wood like Rosewood, Mahogany, Teak and other exotic tropical wood together on the hull (plank on bulkhead). The model is designed as the original San Felipe Galleon was with many details. The task required skillful craftsmen hundreds of hours to accomplish.
There are hundreds of solid brass ornaments and the stern is the most decorated with brass railings, lanterns and figurines.
Highlights about this tall sailing ship model:
- 100% hand built from scratch using “plank on bulkhead” construction method
- Included with this expert level boat model is a solid wood base with a brass name plate
- Size: 56" overall length x 50.5" height x 16" width
- Condition: New (fully assembled)
- Hundreds of hours where required to finish this sailboat model
- Completed model contains thousands of details created by skillful master craftsmen.
- Made of finest wood like Rosewood, Mahogany, Teak and other exotic tropical wood.
- Chrome and brass fittings and ornaments constitute the excellence of this wooden model
- Extensive research through original plans and pictures make this model authentic
- This wooden tall ship model went through a demanding quality control process before leaving the workshop
This huge San Felipe tall sailing ship model measures 56" (4.66' feet) long from bow to stern. It's a fantastic ship model that will be a show stopping conversation piece for any room or office and is sure to become a treasured family heirloom.