This high quality, highly detailed, expert level, Old Ironsides ship model is fully assembled and ready for display (not a kit). The model comes complete with a wooden table top display case, both items will be shipped safely together (but separately) via FedEx Ground. You will have to install the model into the display case.
This tall ship model was specially designed & built by the plank on bulkhead method (joining multiple small pieces of wood like Rosewood, Mahogany, Teak and other exotic tropical wood together on the hull). The tall ship model is built exactly to scale as the original USS Constitution was with many details. The task required skillful craftsmen hundreds of hours to accomplish.You can view and purchase the USS Constitution 29" Model separately here.
The table top display case is made out of hardwood and has a dark mahogany finish. With it's distinctive design it will add elegance and beauty when displayed in your home or office. It is 100% fully assembled and comes with plexiglass panels installed on all sides. The case features curves on the sides which enables it to accommodate tall ship models with wide yards. The display case measures 34" long x 31.5" tall x 13" wide. You can view and purchase the Table Top Display Case separately here.
This is an Exclusive Edition Model Ship, where each model is uniquely identified by a serial number, which is laser cut to the hull of each model. In this edition, we are able to identify the production date of a model, the material that was used on the model, the craftsmen who worked on each area of the model, the individual who inspected the model and also the professional packaging staff. Quality is our number 1 priority, thus all steps are thoroughly supervised from the beginning to the end of making each model.
The model measures overall 29" long from bow to stern. It's a historical ship model that will be a conversation piece for any room or office and is sure to become a treasured family heirloom.
Highlights about this model tall ship:
- 100% hand built from scratch using “plank on bulkhead” construction method
- Included with this expert level tall ship model is a solid wood base with a brass name plate
- Size: 29" overall length x 25" height x 10" width
- Size Display Case: 34" long x 31.5" tall x 13" wide
- Condition: New (fully assembled)
- Hundreds of hours where required to finish this model sailboat
- Completed model contains thousands of details created by skillful master craftsmen.
- Made of finest wood like Rosewood, Mahogany, Teak and other exotic tropical wood.
- Chrome and brass fittings and ornaments constitute the excellence of this model
- Extensive research through original plans and pictures make this model authentic
- This model went through a demanding quality control process before leaving the workshop