This highly detailed, expert level, Wasa Swedish Vasa tall ship model is fully assembled and ready for display (not a kit).
This Swedish Wasa tall ship model was specially designed & built by the plank on bulkhead method (joining multiple small pieces of wood like Rosewood, Mahogany, Teak and other exotic tropical wood together on the hull). The tall ship model is built exactly to scale as the original Swedish Vasa was with many details. The task required skillful craftsmen hundreds of hours to accomplish.
The Vasa model measures 29.5" long from bow to stern. It's a fabulous ship model that will be conversation piece for any room or office.
Highlights about this Vasa Swedish Wasa model tall ship:
- 100% hand built from scratch using “plank on frame” construction method
- Included with this expert level tall ship model is a solid wood base with a brass name plate
- Size: 29.5" overall length x 28" height x 9" width
- Condition: New (fully assembled)
- Hundreds of hours where required to finish this model sailboat
- Completed model contains thousands of details created by skillful master craftsmen
- Made of finest wood like Rosewood, Mahogany, Teak and other exotic tropical wood
- Chrome and brass fittings and ornaments constitute the excellence of this model
- Extensive research through original plans and pictures make this model authentic
- This model went through a demanding quality control process before leaving the workshop