This high quality, highly detailed, expert level, Nelson's HMS Victory Wooden Tall Ship Model is fully assembled and ready for display (not a kit).
This HMS Victory Model was specially designed & built by the plank on bulkhead method (joining multiple small pieces of wood like Rosewood, Mahogany, Teak and other exotic tropical wood together on the hull). The tall ship model is built exactly to scale as the original Lord Nelson's Flagship HMS Victory was with many details. The task required skillful craftsmen hundreds of hours to accomplish.
The HMS Victory model measures 37" long from bow to stern. This magnificent & historic warship model is sure to become a treasured family heirloom.
Highlights about this Lord Nelson's Flagship tall ship model:
- 100% hand built from scratch using “plank on bulkhead” construction method
- Included with this expert level boat model is a solid wood base with a brass name plate
- Size: 37" overall length x 36" height x 12" width
- Condition: New (fully assembled)
- Hundreds of hours where required to finish this sailboat model
- Completed model contains thousands of details created by skillful master craftsmen.
- Made of finest wood like Rosewood, Mahogany, Teak and other exotic tropical wood.
- Chrome and brass fittings and ornaments constitute the excellence of this wooden model
- Extensive research through original plans and pictures make this model authentic
- This wooden ship model went through a demanding quality control process before leaving the workshop