This high quality, detailed, expert level, HMS Victory bow section ship model is fully assembled and ready for display (not a kit).
This HMS Victory bow section tall ship model was specially designed & built by the plank on bulkhead method (joining multiple small pieces of wood like Rosewood, Mahogany, Teak and other exotic tropical wood together on the hull). The tall ship model is built exactly to scale as Lord Nelson's Flagship the original HMS Victory was with many details. The task required skillful craftsmen many hours to accomplish.
Details of interest include detailed rigging with deadeyes & ratlines, the main-top or fighting top (crows nest), wooden inlaid decking, metal cannons (3 decks), metal anchors (4), brass ship's bell and more. No plastic parts! The model rests on a solid wood base with a nameplate.
The base can be removed so that you could mount the model on a wall or the side of a bookcase.
The Lord Nelson's Flagship HMS Victory model measures 19.5" long overall from bow to stern, 28.5" height and 7" width. It's a historical ship model that will be a conversation piece for any room or office and is sure to become a treasured family heirloom.
Highlights about this HMS Victory bow section model tall ship:
- 100% hand built from scratch using "plank on bulkhead" construction method
- Included with this expert level tall ship model is a solid wood base with a name plate
- Size: 19.5"(long) x 28.5"(tall) x 7"(wide)
- Condition: New (fully assembled)
- Many hours where required to finish this model sailboat
- Completed model contains thousands of details created by skillful master craftsmen
- Made of finest wood like Rosewood, Mahogany, Teak and other exotic tropical wood
- Chrome and brass fittings and ornaments constitute the excellence of this model
- Extensive research through original plans and pictures make this model authentic
- This model went through a demanding quality control process before leaving the workshop