This high quality, highly detailed, Plymouth Pilgrim's Mayflower tall ship model is fully assembled and ready for display (not a kit). You just need to remove the model from it's crate and display.
This Plymouth Mayflower model was specially designed & built by the plank on bulkhead method (joining multiple small pieces of wood like Rosewood, Mahogany, Teak and other exotic tropical wood together on the hull). The sailboat model is built exactly to scale as the original Mayflower was with many details. The task required skillful craftsmen hundreds of hours to accomplish. All the sails are made of cloth and are adjustable with working lines.
This model measures 31" long from bow (front) to stern (rear). It's a fabulous ship that will be a conversation piece for any room or office.
Highlights about this Plymouth Pilgrim's Mayflower model tall ship:
- 100% hand built from scratch using “plank on bulkhead” construction method
- Included with this tall ship model is a solid wood base with a brass name plate
- Size: 31" overall length x 25" height x 8.5" width
- Condition: New (fully assembled)
- Hundreds of hours where required to finish this model sailboat
- Completed model contains thousands of details created by skillful master craftsmen
- Made of finest wood like Rosewood, Mahogany, Teak and other exotic tropical wood
- Chrome and brass fittings and ornaments constitute the excellence of this model
- Extensive research through original plans and pictures make this model authentic
- This model went through a demanding quality control process before leaving the workshop