This high quality, modern style, Victory yacht model is fully assembled and ready for display (not a kit). Shipped with the masts and sails folded down, assembles in minutes. All the sails are made of cloth and are adjustable with working lines.
The Victory yacht model is scratched built plank on bulkhead (joining multiple small pieces of wood like Rosewood, Mahogany, Teak and other exotic tropical wood together on the hull) by skillful and creative master craftsmen. It was built according to scale through original plans, pictures and drawings.
The yacht model is painted a gloss black along with 3 white boot stripes on the side of the hull. On the top sides, is gorgeous white painted wood trim along with other Eye-catching details such as: metal main mast, metal boom, white sail fabric with detailed hand-stitching, metal steering wheel, metal railings surround the boat, tinted windows, metal deck fittings and much more. All of these details contribute to the beauty of this wooden Victory Yacht model.
This Victory model yacht measures 29" long from bow to stern. It's a awesome Yacht that will be a conversation piece for any room or office.
Highlights about this model sailboat:
- 100% hand built from scratch using “plank on bulkhead” construction method
- Included with this intermediate level sailboat model is a solid wood base with a brass name plate
- Size: 29" overall length x 47" height x 9.5" width
- Condition: New (fully assembled)
- Hundreds of hours where required to finish this model sailboat
- Completed model contains thousands of details created by skillful master craftsmen.
- Made of finest wood like Rosewood, Mahogany, Teak and other exotic tropical wood.
- Chrome and brass fittings and ornaments constitute the excellence of this model
- Extensive research through original plans and pictures make this model authentic
- This model went through a demanding quality control process before leaving the workshop