This high quality, highly detailed, intermediate level, Ernest Hemingway Pilar Fishing Boat Motor Yacht Model is fully assembled and ready for display (not a kit).
This Ernest Hemingway Pilar Fishing Boat Model was specially designed & built by the plank on bulkhead method (joining multiple small pieces of wood like Rosewood, Mahogany, Teak and other exotic tropical wood together on the hull). The fishing boat motor yacht model is built exactly to scale as Ernest Hemingway's private yacht "Pilar" was with many details. The task required skillful craftsmen hundreds of hours to accomplish.
The model measures 27.5" long from bow to stern. It's a fabulous motor yacht model that will be a conversation piece for any room or office.
Highlights about this historic Pilar Fishing Boat model:
- 100% hand built from scratch using “plank on bulkhead” construction method
- Included with this intermediate level boat model is a solid wood base with a brass name plate
- Size: 27.5" overall length x 15" height x 7.5" width
- Condition: New (fully assembled)
- Hundreds of hours where required to finish this model boat
- Completed model contains thousands of details created by skillful master craftsmen.
- Made of finest wood like Rosewood, Mahogany, Teak and other exotic tropical wood.
- Chrome and brass fittings and ornaments constitute the excellence of this model
- Extensive research through original plans and pictures make this model authentic
- This model went through a demanding quality control process before leaving the workshop