This high quality, highly detailed, expert level, Titanic White Star Line ocean liner model is fully assembled and ready for display (not a kit). The model comes complete with a wooden table top display case, both items will be shipped safely together via FedEx Ground. The display case does require some assembly and you will have to install the model into the display case.
Included also with this large Titanic cruise ship model is the original USA, UK and White Star Flags.
This Titanic model ship was specially designed & built by the plank on bulkhead method (joining multiple small pieces of wood like Rosewood, Mahogany, Teak and other exotic tropical wood together on the hull). The cruise ship model is built exactly to scale and painted as the original Titanic Ocean Liner was with many details. The task required skillful craftsmen hundreds of hours to accomplish. You can view and purchase the Titanic Ocean Liner 40" Model separately here.
The table top display case is made out of hardwood and has a dark mahogany finish. With it's distinctive design it will add elegance and beauty when displayed in your home or office. It comes with plexiglass panels for all sides. The display case does require some assembly. The display case measures 44.75" long x 15" tall x 9.25" wide. You can view and purchase the Table Top Display Case separately here.
The model measures 40" long from bow to stern. It's a magnificent model ocean liner that is sure to become a Prized Family Heirloom.
Highlights about this historic ocean liner ship model:
- 100% hand built from scratch using “plank on bulkhead” construction method
- Included with this expert level boat model is a solid wood base with a brass name plate
- Size: 40" overall length x 14" height x 4.5" width
- Size Display Case: 44.75" long x 15" tall x 9.25" wide
- Condition: New (fully assembled)
- Hundreds of hours where required to finish this model boat
- Completed model contains thousands of details created by skillful master craftsmen.
- Made of finest wood like Rosewood, Mahogany, Teak and other exotic tropical wood.
- Chrome and brass fittings and ornaments constitute the excellence of this model
- Extensive research through original plans and pictures make this model authentic
- This model went through a demanding quality control process before leaving the workshop