This high quality, highly detailed, intermediate level, Staten Island Car Ferry Boat Model is fully assembled and ready for display (not a kit).
This Staten Island, Statue of Liberty Car Ferry Boat Model was specially designed & built by the plank on bulkhead method (joining multiple small pieces of wood like Rosewood, Mahogany, Teak and other exotic tropical wood together on the hull). The Statue of Liberty ferry boat model is built exactly to scale and painted as an original Staten Island Ferry Boat was with many details. The task required skillful craftsmen hundreds of hours to accomplish.
The Staten Island car ferry boat model measures 24" long from bow to stern. It's a fabulous boat model that will be a conversation piece for any room, office or restaurant.
Highlights about this Statue of Liberty Car Ferry Model:
- 100% hand built from scratch using "plank on bulkhead" construction
- Included with this Model is a wood base with a brass name plate
- Size: 24" length x 10.5" height x 6" width
- Condition: New (fully assembled)
- Hundreds of hours where required to finish this cruise ship model
- Completed model contains thousands of details created by skillful master craftsmen
- Made of finest wood like Rosewood, Mahogany, Teak and other exotic tropical wood
- All the wood is naturally seasoned and kiln dried before use to make sure that the completed product withstands any climate
- Inside the hull, we use high quality epoxy which helps the thin wooden bars to bond close to one another and not split, crack or twist even in variable climatic conditions
- Chrome and brass fittings and ornaments constitute the excellence of this model, No Plastic Is Used
- Extensive research through original plans and pictures make this model authentic
- This model went through a demanding quality control process before leaving the workshop.