This high quality, highly detailed, expert level, RMS Queen Mary II ocean liner model is fully assembled and ready for display (not a kit).
This RMS Queen Mary II model ship was specially designed & built by the plank on bulkhead method (joining multiple small pieces of wood like Rosewood, Mahogany, Teak and other exotic tropical wood together on the hull). The cruise ship model is built exactly to scale and painted as the original Cunard lines RMS Queen Mary II ocean liner was. The task required skillful craftsmen hundreds of hours to accomplish.
The RMS Queen Mary II model measures 40" long from bow to stern. It's a beautiful model ocean liner that will be a conversation piece for any room or office.
Highlights about this historic ocean liner ship model:
- 100% hand built from scratch using “plank on bulkhead” construction method
- Included with this expert level boat model is a solid wood base with a brass name plate
- Size: 40" overall length x 13" height x 5.5" width
- Condition: New (fully assembled)
- Hundreds of hours where required to finish this model boat
- Completed model contains thousands of details created by skillful master craftsmen.
- Made of finest wood like Rosewood, Mahogany, Teak and other exotic tropical wood.
- Chrome and brass fittings and ornaments constitute the excellence of this model
- Extensive research through original plans and pictures make this model authentic
- This model went through a demanding quality control process before leaving the workshop