This high quality, highly detailed, America's Cup Collection, U.S. Defender Enterprise 1930 yacht model measures 25" overall length x 32" height x 5" width. Shipped with the masts and sails folded down, assembles in minutes (a moderate skill level is required). All the sails are made of cloth and are adjustable with working lines.
The Enterprise Yacht model is scratched built plank on bulkhead by skillful and creative master craftsmen. Strip by strip of mahogany and teak were put together. It was built according to scale through original plans, pictures and drawings.
Only high quality wood and metal were used to build the model, absolutely no plastic parts. This beautiful model is resting on a painted solid wooden stand. To enhanced value and recognition, a glossy metal plate embedded with “Enterprise 1930” is provided.
This model measures 25" long from front to rear. It's a fabulous Yacht that will be a conversation piece for any room or office.
Highlights about this America's Cup model:
- 100% hand built from scratch using “plank on frame” construction method
- Included with this modern style yacht model is a wood base with a brass name plate
- Size: 25" overall length x 32" height x 5" width (60cm length x 85cm height x 11cm width)
- Condition: New Excellent (fully assembled)
- Hundreds of hours where required to finish this model
- Completed model contains thousands of details created by skillful master craftsmen
- Made of finest wood like Rosewood, Mahogany, Teak and other exotic tropical wood
- Chrome and brass fittings and ornaments constitute the excellence of this model
- Extensive research through original plans and pictures make this model authentic
- This model went through a demanding quality control process before leaving the workshop