This high quality, highly detailed, expert level, Endeavour America's Cup sailboat model is fully assembled and ready for display (not a kit), you just need to fold up the mast.
Shipped with the masts and sails folded down, assembles in minutes. All the sails are made of cloth and are adjustable with working lines.
This Endeavour America's Cup Yacht Model was specially designed & built by the plank on bulkhead method (joining multiple small pieces of wood like Rosewood, Mahogany, Teak and other exotic tropical wood together on the hull). The J Boat Sailboat Model is built and painted exactly to scale as the original Endeavour was with many details. The task required skillful craftsmen hundreds of hours to accomplish.
The model measures 24" long from bow to stern. It's a fabulous America's Cup Yacht Model that will be a conversation piece for any room, office or yacht club.
Highlights about this Endeavor J Boat model:
- 100% hand built from scratch using “plank on bulkhead” construction method
- Included with this expert level sailboat model is a solid wood base with a brass name plate
- Size: 24" overall length x 31 1/2" height x 4 1/2" width
- Condition: New (fully assembled)
- Hundreds of hours where required to finish this model sailboat
- Completed model contains thousands of details created by skillful master craftsmen
- Made of finest wood like Rosewood, Mahogany, Teak and other exotic tropical wood
- Chrome and brass fittings and ornaments constitute the excellence of this yacht model
- Extensive research through original plans and pictures make this model boat authentic
- This model went through a demanding quality control process before leaving the workshop