This Silver & Bronze Bugatti Type 35 automobile model is fully built & assembled and ready for display (not a kit).
The 1920s Bugatti Type 35 racing car automotive model is completely hand-built & handcrafted of metal with a metal frame. The spare tire, head lamps, saddle bag and all other parts are welded into position (no parts are glued on). The wheels roll.
This Bugatti Type 35 racing car model is hand painted with a silver and bronze finish. There is a seat, steering wheel and minor details on the dash board.
This model is the manufacturer's artistic interpretation of a 1926 Bugatti Type 35 and so some details are not entirely correct. This piece of racing automotive history is sure to attract attention & become a conversational addition to your automobile decor.
- Size: 14" length x 5.25" width x 4.25" height
- Weight: Approx. 2.5 lbs
- Material: Metal
- Finish: Silver & bronze finish
- Handpainted (minor differences in finish may occur)
- Handcrafted individually
- Free shipping within the continental 48 U.S. States
- Packaging: Foam inserts banded to pieces of cardboard