This Wright Brothers 1903 Flyer 1 aircraft model is fully built & assembled and ready for display (not a kit).
The Wright Brothers 1903 Flyer 1 airplane model is completely hand-built & handcrafted with a western red cedar wood frame covered in a white cotton cloth fabric (the light blue color of the wings in the images is a shading effect in the images, the cloth is bright white). The gauges and all other fittings are made of metal or brass (there are no plastic parts). The engine and all running gear (chain, pulleys) are painted gray, the wooden propellers have yellow tips. The intricate rigging lines are made of nylon string/rope.
This Wright Brothers 1903 Flyer 1 aircraft model is hand painted and varnished. Extensive research through original plans make this scale model authentic.
This model Wright Brothers 1903 Flyer 1 is sure to command attention & become a conversational addition to your aircraft decor.
- Size: 24.5" length x 47.5" wingspan x 10.25" height
- Scale: 1:10
- Material: Western Red Cedar Wood and White Cotton Cloth
- Material propellers: Wood
- Hand painted
- Handcrafted individually
- Extensive research through original plans make this model authentic
- Free shipping within the continental 48 U.S. States