This high quality, highly detailed, Chris Craft Triple Cockpit Speed Boat Model is fully assembled and ready for display (not a kit). This is an Authentic Models product.
For a 20% off discount for this model please use coupon code AM20PERCENTOFF at checkout.
The Chris Craft Triple Cockpit model is handcrafted from beautiful mahogany wood, along with western red cedar. The hull is constructed using a plank on bulkhead method, each strip of wood is carefully joined together to form a smooth hull. This model is completely hand built to spec by skillful and creative master craftsmen.
This Chris Craft powerboat has been hand varnished with many coats of clear varnish. The bottom is painted white and there is a dark red boot stripe. On the triple cockpit model, you will find a variety of beautiful handcrafted cast chromed & brass metal parts such as: metal front windshield frame, gauges, steering wheel, horns, running lights, brass propeller, rudder and much more.
This model has three cockpits: the front one is the operating area and the back 2 are the passenger seating areas. All of these cockpits come with detailed stitched white leather seats. A flag is included, a USA Ensign flag. A wooden stand comes standard with this model.
The model was built according to scale through original plans, pictures and drawings. We absolutely use no plastic parts only the highest quality wood and metal parts.
This model is carefully packed within two thick layers of Styrofoam for damaged free shipping. This model measures 25.2" long from bow to stern.
The Chris Craft Triple Cockpit is a beautiful model that is sure to become a treasured family heirloom.
Highlights about this model speed boat:
- 100% hand built from scratch using “plank on bulkhead” construction method
- Brand: Authentic Models
- Included with this expert level power boat model is a solid wood base
- Size: 25.2" overall length x 7.5" height x 7.9" width
- Condition: New (fully assembled)
- Hundreds of hours where required to finish this model speed boat
- Completed model contains thousands of details created by skillful master craftsmen
- Made of finest Mahogany wood and western red cedar
- Chrome and brass fittings and ornaments constitute the excellence of this model
- Extensive research through original plans and pictures make this model authentic
- This model went through a demanding quality control process before leaving the workshop