This high quality, highly detailed, expert level, HMS Victory model is fully assembled and ready for display (not a kit).
This HMS Victory Model was specially designed & built by the plank on bulkhead method (joining multiple small pieces of wood like Rosewood, Mahogany, Teak and other exotic tropical wood together on the hull). The sailboat model is built exactly to scale as the original Lord Nelson's Flagship the HMS Victory was with many details. The task required skillful craftsmen hundreds of hours to accomplish.
Highlights about this tall ship model:
- 100% hand built from scratch using “plank on bulkhead” construction method.
- Included with this expert level boat model is a solid wood base with a brass name plate.
- Size: 30" overall length x 27" height x 10" width (60cm length x 68cm height x 15cm width)
- Condition: New (fully assembled)
- Hundreds of hours where required to finish this sailboat model.
- Completed model contains thousands of details created by skillful master craftsmen.
- Made of finest wood like Rosewood, Mahogany, Teak and other exotic tropical woods.
- Chrome and brass fittings and ornaments constitute the excellence of this model.
- Extensive research through original plans and pictures make this model boat authentic.
- This model sailboat went through a demanding quality control process before leaving the workshop.
The model measures 30" long from bow to stern. It's a fabulous boat model that will be a conversation piece for any room or office.