This 1968 Rectangular Tissue Holder travel camping trailer automotive model is fully built & assembled and ready for display (not a kit). Please note a standard rectangular or square tissue box will NOT fit Inside the model. The hidden door underneath the camper trailer model measures 4.25" length x 3.5" width.
The tissue holder travel camping trailer model is completely hand-built & handcrafted of metal with a metal frame. The propane tank, curtains, tail lights, bumper, license plate and all other parts are welded into position (no parts are glued on). The wheels roll.
This tissue holder travel camping trailer model is hand painted and the insignia are decals.
This model is the manufacturer's artistic interpretation of a 1968 travel camping trailer and so some details are not entirely correct. This piece of automotive history is sure to attract attention & become a conversational addition to your automobile camper decor.
- Size: 12" length x 5" width x 4.5" height
- Weight: Approx. 1.2 lbs
- Material: Metal
- Handpainted (minor differences in finish may occur)
- Handcrafted individually
- Please Note: Standard rectangular or square tissue box will NOT fit Inside.
- Free shipping within the continental 48 U.S. States
- Packaging: Foam inserts banded to pieces of cardboard