Ship's Steering Wheel 18" with Antiqued Copper Clock
This decorative nautical wooden ship's steering wheel is made of solid Shisham wood (similar to Teak) and has a solid brass clock with an antiqued copper finish mounted in the center. The Ship's Steering Wheel measures 18" in diameter from handle end to handle end. There is a convenient wall hanging eye located on the back.
The copper finished clock measures approx. 5" in diameter and has roman numerals on it. The clock movement is quartz and requires one AA battery (not included), which is easily installed in the back of the wheel. There is not a better way to enhance your nautical marine decor than with a rugged wooden ship steering wheel.
The perfect nautical gift to complement your recipient's nautical marine wall decor!
- Size: 18" inches in diameter x 2" depth
- Spokes: 6 (masterfully turned and assembled)
- Clock measures approx. 5 inches in diameter
- Clock movement: Quartz electric requires one AA battery (not included)
- Material: Solid Shisham wood (highly regarded for its ability to weather the elements)
- Finish: Natural lacquered wood
- Finish Clock: Antiqued copper finish
- For decorative use only