This high quality, highly detailed, intermediate level, Schooner Bluenose II Model is fully assembled and ready for display (not a kit). Some assembly is required the masts are folded flat down for shipping. A moderate skill level is required to raise the masts and adjust the rigging.
This Schooner Bluenose II Model was specially designed & built by the plank on bulkhead method (joining multiple small pieces of wood like Rosewood, Mahogany, Teak and other exotic tropical wood together on the hull). The sailboat model is built exactly to scale and painted as the original Bluenose II was with many details. The task required skillful craftsmen hundreds of hours to accomplish.
The model measures overall 47" long from bow to stern. It's a fabulous boat model that will be a conversation piece for any room or office.
Highlights about this historic Schooner Bluenose II model work boat:
- 100% hand built from scratch using “plank on bulkhead” construction method
- Included with this intermediate level sailboat model is a solid wood base with a brass name plate
- Size: 47" overall length x 41" height x 9" width
- Condition: New (fully assembled)
- Hundreds of hours where required to finish this model sailboat
- Completed model contains thousands of details created by skillful master craftsmen
- Made of finest wood like Rosewood, Mahogany, Teak and other exotic tropical wood
- Chrome and brass fittings and ornaments constitute the excellence of this model
- Extensive research through original plans and pictures make this model authentic
- This model went through a demanding quality control process before leaving the workshop