This high quality, highly detailed, America's Cup Collection, U.K. Challenger 1899, Shamrock I yacht model is fully assembled and ready for display (not a kit), you just need to fold up the mast (a moderate skill level is required).
Shipped with the masts and sails folded down. All the sails are made of cloth and are adjustable with working lines.
The Shamrock I 1898 Yacht model is scratched built plank on bulkhead by skillful and creative master craftsmen. It was built according to scale through original plans, pictures and drawings.
Only high quality wood and metal were used to build the model, absolutely no plastic parts. Each section of this Shamrock model sailboat is accented with cedar, mahogany, teak and other fine woods. This beautiful model is resting on a solid wooden stand with a solid brass nameplate
Highlights about this model sailboat:
- 100% hand built from scratch using “plank on bulkhead” construction method
- Included with this intermediate level sailboat model is a solid wood base with a brass name plate
- Size: 39.5" overall length x 48.5" height x 7" width
- Condition: New (fully assembled)
- Hundreds of hours where required to finish this model sailboat
- Completed model contains thousands of details created by skillful master craftsmen.
- Made of finest wood like Cedar, Mahogany, Teak and other exotic tropical wood.
- Chrome and brass fittings and ornaments constitute the excellence of this model
- Extensive research through original plans and pictures make this model authentic
- This model went through a demanding quality control process before leaving the workshop
This model measures 39.5" long from bow to stern. It's a fabulous America's Cup Yacht that will be a conversation piece for any room or office.