This highly detailed, expert level, San Felipe tall ship model is fully assembled and ready for display (not a kit).
This San Felipe Spanish galleon model was specially designed by joining multiple small pieces of wood like Rosewood, Mahogany, Teak and other exotic tropical wood together on the hull (plank on bulkhead). The model is designed as the original San Felipe Galleon was with many details. The task required skillful craftsmen hundreds of hours to accomplish.
There are hundreds of solid brass ornaments and the stern is the most decorated with brass railings, lanterns and figurines.
This is an Exclusive Edition Model Ship, where each model is uniquely identified by a serial number, which is laser cut to the hull of each model. In this edition, we are able to identify the production date of a model, the material that we used on the model, the craftsmen who worked on each area of the model, the individual who inspected the model and also the professional packaging staff, who finally packed the model into shipping box. At CaptJimsCargo, we put quality number 1 priority, thus all steps are thoroughly supervised from the beginning to the end of making each model.
The model measures 37" long from bow to stern. It's a fabulous ship model that will be a conversation piece for any room or office.
Highlights about this San Felipe Spanish galleon model tall ship:
- 100% hand built from scratch using “plank on bulkhead” construction method
- Included with this expert level tall ship model is a solid wood base with a brass name plate
- Size: 37" overall length x 35" height x 12" width
- Condition: New (fully assembled)
- Hundreds of hours where required to finish this model sailboat
- Completed model contains thousands of details created by skillful master craftsmen
- Made of finest wood like Rosewood, Mahogany, Teak and other exotic tropical wood
- Chrome and brass fittings and ornaments constitute the excellence of this model
- Extensive research through original plans and pictures make this model authentic
- This model went through a demanding quality control process before leaving the workshop